Tacos
and Trivia
, That's What We Do!
Taco, Queso, and Nacho specials every Thursday!
All Mexican beers
are $3!
Cuervo Margaritas
are $4!
SHOUT OUTS GO TO....
...The Beths had the funniest on time bonus answer and started the game in the with an extra point and can be counted as the winners of the On Time Bonus Question!
...Dilly Dilly, Salt and Pepper, Smart Burn, The Beths, My Favorite Team, and My Drinking Team has a Trivia Problem each had at least 1 perfect round in the first half! My Favorite Team had a perfect second half as well! Whoop Whoop!
...Dilly Dilly earned the MOST halftime points.
...Dilly Dilly was all in the lead coming out of the half, My Favorite Team was in 2nd, and The Beths were in 3rd!
During Round 2 Question 1, draw a Bowling Pin or a Bowling Ball! It's National Bowling Day! I had the opportunity to grow up in a Bowling Center! My grandfather was the manager and my Mom was the Sales Director! I even lost a game to George Thoroughgood once! But when I was a kid, I would never admit it!
Arena's Awesomest
7. Hear 4 Da Tacos
6. Smart Burn
5. The Beths
4. My Drinking Team has a Trivia Problem
3. Salt and Pepper
2. Dilly Dilly
1. My Favorite Team
See you soon...
Kep
Comments
Post a Comment